Talked about this story that aired last night on WCIA 3. TL;DR version is a baby got his head stuck in a garbage can at a restaurant in Champaign. WCIA 3 reports that a father dining with his 11-month old at Cabo’s needed to change his son’s diaper, so he took him to the men’s room but the stall with the changing area was being used, so he used the sink. And that’s when the child got his head stuck in the in-counter garbage can. 9-1-1 was called and a nurse at the hospital was able to remove the garbage can ring using her ID badge. Father and baby are fine and keeping the metal ring as a souvenir.
So it got us talking about the times you’ve been stuck.